We want your visit with us to be as enjoyable as possible, so we have answered some frequently asked questions for you:
- What should I expect in worship? We offer two adult worship services. Although the message is the same in both services, the worship styles are significantly different. Our first service (9:00 a.m.) is a traditional service in that all worship songs are hymns and are led by our Worship Minister with piano accompaniment. Our second service is a more contemporary service in that all worship songs are more recent and are accompanied by a live praise band.
- What should I wear? At Avoca we want to focus on the inside and not the outside of a person. Although you may see some people in traditional Sunday dress, most people come dressed casually, modestly and comfortably.
- Where do I go once I enter the building? As you enter the main lobby of our church you will find a Guest Information Center. There you will find a greeter to welcome you and to show you where you need to go.
- Where is the church office? The church office is located in the old Avoca wing. If you come in our middle driveway you will find a carport at the top of the hill. The church office is located just inside that door.
- When is the church office open? The church office is open Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.