Right after Thanksgiving last year, 13-year old Tyler Boggs was diagnosed with bone cancer that has spread to both lungs. As a beloved member of our Avoca community, we want to support Tyler and his family as he undergoes treatment. So come join us for a special evening as we gather together with our Avoca community and the surrounding area to raise funds to help with escalating medical and travel bills, in addition to a loss of income as his parents take time away from work.
- Dinner is by donation only, and we hope you will be generous.
- Takeout is available beginning at 4:30 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall. To place your order online, please fill out the form below.
- Dine-in dinner begins at 6 p.m. in the Gym.
- The silent dessert auction runs from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Winners will be announced at 7 p.m.
- The live dessert auction begins at 7 p.m.
We have many needs to help prepare for this event, including the following:
- Pre-cooked noodles in gallon-size Ziplock bags to be delivered to the church on Tuesday, March 6 from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall.
- A monetary donation to help cover the cost of the food.
- Dessert(s) to donate for the dessert auction.
- Crockpot(s) of meat spaghetti sauce (please label your crockpot).
- Donation of jarred spaghetti sauce.
- Volunteering at the event to assist with parking, kitchen duty, trash duty, dessert auction and tear down.
If you would like help serve, please fill out the form below.