Students in 6th grade through 12th grade are invited to TCTC2018 in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. This is a fun weekend, and we hope you will take your next steps toward Jesus as we also connect together. Being a student is hard, so don't do it alone.
You need to be at the Avoca Youth Room by 3:45 p.m. on Friday, January 5, and we will return at 3 p.m. on Sunday, January 7.
The cost is $120, plus money for four meals and snacks. If finances are an issue, don't let that stop you from going. Scholarships are available, so contact Justin for more information. A $50 non-refundable deposit is due November 26.
We will be staying in a hotel in Gatlinburg. Each room will have an Avoca youth sponsor hanging out with our students (and our youth sponsors do go through background checks).
Parents, you will need to fill out a permission slip for your child.
Middle school students must have an Avoca youth sponsor with them at all times. High school students must stay in groups of three or more.
What To Bring
- Bible, don't forget this as it's the reason for the weekend.
- Clothes for the weekend, toothpaste, shampoo, etc.
- Swimsuit if you want, as we may have an indoor pool.
- Money for meals and snacks (but be sure to eat before you come on Friday).
- Spending money if you want, as there will be merchandise to buy at the conference and in Gatlinburg.
- Snacks, if you want.
- Required forms, including permission slips.
What Not To Bring
- Gaming systems for the hotel.
- Drugs, alcohol or tobacco.
- Fireworks or weapons.
- Attack helicopters.
- Sting rays or electric eels for the pool.
We are so excited for this weekend, because this is when lives are changed and lifelong friendships are formed. If you have any questions, contact Justin at 260-498-9406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.