- Evangelism: "Then Jesus came to them and said, 'All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son of the Holy Spirit." (Matthew 28:18-19) We believe God does not want anyone to perish, but that all should come to repentance.
- Prayer: "And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayer and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for God's people." (Ephesians 6:18) We believe in prayer as part of our daily fellowship with God and on behalf of others, and various ministries and activities of this church.
- Worship: "...true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshippers the Father seeks." (John 4:23) We value worship as a life-style culminating in the weekly gathering to celebrate the goodness of God, gain exposure to the Word of God, the opportunity to express our praise, love and gratitude to God, and the fellowship of the saints.
- Family: They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved - and your household." Then they spoke the word of the Lord to him and all the others in the house. (Acts 16:31-32) We believe the family is a gift from God, and value our part as the family of God in helping to build, strengthen and nurture healthy, loving families.
- Growth: "But grow in the grace and the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ." (2 Peter 3:18) We believe the followers of Christ should manifest a yearning for continuous growth in the body of Christ, the Church and their own personal lives.
- Relationships: "Love one another as I have loved you." We value our relationships with each other as an extension of our relationship with Christ.
- Diversity: "There are all sorts of service to be done, but always to the same Lord; working in all sorts of different ways in different people." (Romans 15:17) "Accept one another, then, just as Christ has accepted you." (1 Corinthians 12:5) We value all people.
- Giftedness: "Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others." (1 Peter 4:10) We value the God-given natural talents and Spiritual gifts God has given to each individual in the body of Christ, and believe they should be exercised to the fullest for God's glory and the benefit of his people.
- Accountability: "We are hiding nothing from you and our hearts are absolutely open to you." (2 Corinthians 6:11) We are all accountable to God, to each other, and to the congregation.
- Those with needs: "Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, men will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else." (2 Corinthians 9:13) We are committed to meeting the material needs of those in serious need, both within and outside our own community of faith.
- Quality: "The quality of each person's work will be seen when the Day of Christ exposes it." (1 Corinthians 3:13) In everything we do we give God only our best.